COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Welcome to Kimpton Aluna Tulum. At this time, we are open and accepting guests.
We’re continuing to monitor developments and following guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and the State of Quintana Roo. To help safeguard your health and best serve you during your stay with us, we’ve made necessary modifications to our amenities and services. In addition to our rigorous standard housekeeping routines, we’ve increased the frequency of our cleaning procedures and have put in place additional measures to enhance our disinfection protocol in public areas.
Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants Support AHLA’s Safe Stay Initiative. Learn more here >
Kimpton Aluna Tulum – Traveler Information >
Guest Amenity Fees Or Resort Fees
Guest Amenity Fees of $18 will be charged per night of your stay and include the following
- Beach and pool towels
- Beach bag with amenities
- Valet and self-parking available
- Bikes for hire
- Wifi connection available in guest rooms and public spaces
- Business services
Signature Kimpton Programs
- Where can I find coffee in the morning?
- Morning Coffee Service available at the the Pool Bar daily from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. or a coffee maker can be provided upon request.
- Complimentary Specialty drip coffee is available at the Pool Bar daily from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Evening Social Hour will now offer an opportunity to unwind and relax over a glass of wine or a cold beer in the comfort of your room. Visit the front desk for additional details.
- Kimpton bikes are available on a first come first served basis and will have an additional layer of disinfection with the guest present prior to bike check out.
- Guests will find a pair of robes at the closet.
- Valet parking is working normally but if you prefer you can use our self-parking at the hotel.
- To protect the safety of our guests and employees, our housekeeping service is completely contactless. This means that our housekeeping team will not enter your room during your stay.
- Our team will check in daily via text to offer contactless delivery of towels, sheets or trash pick-up. You can also text us directly at the extension “0” to request delivery at any time including our “Forgot It, We Got It” items such as a toothbrush or razor.
- We have removed certain guest room items (think throw pillows, pens/paper, books and robes) as a precautionary measure or in some cases made changes to other in room amenities. Learn more about Kimpton’s Approach to Clean.
- Our Housekeeping services is working normally
- In need of a snack or a cold drink? Please look for the QR Code in your room and dial “0” to purchase a variety of mini-bar items.
- Grab and Go items are available for purchase daily from Parallel 20° restaurant. Place an order ahead of time or stop by the restaurant to order with a host.
- Parallel 20° restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- In Room Dining is available for guest room contactless delivery for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Place an in-room dining order through the QR code in your room.
- Looking for ice? For your safety, contact us at the front desk and you we will bring the ice to your room.
- In need of Tulum restaurant recommendations for dine-in or delivery? Contact our front desk team for a curated list of our favorites.
- For the health and safety of our guests and employees, our fitness center is working with a reservation system and with social distancing guidelines. Please contact us at the front desk for a reservation.
- Our pool is open with social distancing guidelines. Visit the front desk for additional information. View our pool hours here.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out directly to address any questions or concerns you have during your time here. For any questions, please contact our Guest Services team at email@example.com or by dialing “0” from your room.
Face coverings are required in all public spaces at our hotels in the Americas.